Mitchell F. Green is a partner in Kramer, Green, Zuckerman, Greene & Buchsbaum P.A. He earned both his Juris Doctor degree and Masters of Law in Taxation from the University of Miami and is a Certified Public Accountant. He is a member of the Business Law Section and the Health Law Section of the Florida Bar and the American Health Lawyers Association. He has been focusing his practice on Health Law, Corporate Law, Estate Planning, and Probate together with Asset Protection Planning for over 35 years.
His work in the area of Health Law includes the formation and structuring of group practices, health care joint ventures, organization, sale, and acquisition of medical practices, fraud and abuse, and Stark self-referral issues. His work in the area of Corporate Law focuses on Mergers and Acquisitions. His work in the area of Asset Protection includes formulating Wealth Preservation Strategies and Organizational Structures to maximize tax benefits and minimize creditors’ risk. His work in the area of Estate Planning and Probate includes the preparation of Wills, Trusts, Advanced Directives, and Probate Administration. He publishes “Legal Beat”, an e-legal newsletter that has over 7,500 physicians, CPA, and other professional subscribers throughout Florida. He also is a regarded lecturer in the areas of Health Law, Asset Protection, and Estate Planning.
Mr. Green has served on the Board of Directors of each the Memorial Hospital Foundation and the Joe DiMaggio Children’s Hospital Foundation, as well as currently serving on the Legacy Committee of both Foundations for the past 20 years. For the past seven years he has served, on a pro bono basis, as General Counsel for the David Posnack Jewish Community Center, in Davie, Florida. Mr. Green is currently serving as one of the co-chairs of the 2023 JCC Maccabi Games®, to be held in Broward County Florida, in August 2023, and hosted by the David Posnack Jewish Community Center. The JCC Maccabi Games® are, in essence, a Junior Olympics for Jewish athletes, ages 13-16, with in excess of 1,000 athletes, from around the world, expected to attend.
Mitch specializes in Health Law, Asset Protection, Corporate Law including Mergers and Acquisitions, Estate Planning, Probate, and Federal Taxation
- Certified Public Accountant
- AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated, Martindale-Hubbell
- Juris Doctorate (JD) from the University of Miami School of Law
- Masters of Law in Taxation (L.LM) from the University of Miami School of Law
Professional & Civic Involvement
- Board of Directors, Joe DiMaggio Children’s Hospital Foundation/Memorial Foundation
- General Counsel, David Posnack Jewish Community Center
- American Bar Association
- Broward County Bar Association
- Florida Lawyer’s Network
- American Health Lawyers Association
- Business Law Section and the Health Law Section of the Florida Bar
- Board of Directors, Joe DiMaggio Children’s Hospital Foundation/Memorial Foundation 2001-2007
- Member of Legacy Committee – 2001-to date