Combining large firm expertise
with small firm attention
Corporate and Taxation
Whether it is counseling a client in the formation of an entity for a new business, negotiating and preparing business–related agreements, such as Employment Agreements, Covenants Not to Compete, Confidentiality Agreements, Partnership, Shareholder or Operating Agreements, or negotiating the merger and sale of a client’s business, the corporate attorneys at Kramer Green Zuckerman Greene & Buchsbaum, P.A. provide valuable experience to our clients in a wide range of legal and business areas to best serve their needs. The attorneys at Kramer Green use an interdisciplinary approach, utilizing their expertise in various areas of law, including taxation, corporate law, employment law, creditor’s rights and employee benefits, providing a full range of services to our business clients.
In a classic example of the scope of legal services provided to our corporate clients, the attorneys at Kramer Green formed and structured the legal entity for a client’s new business and, thereafter, over a period of ten years, negotiated and prepared various employment, shareholder and business agreements, dealt with numerous employment-related matters, confidentiality and non-compete issues, negotiated mergers and acquisitions of other businesses, all culminating in the negotiation and sale of the client’s business for a huge nine figure buyout.
The following are just some of the areas in which Kramer Green assists our business clients:
- Tax Planning for Individuals including use of tax credits, income and deduction issues, taxable year and deferral planning; deferred compensation agreements; accounting methods; capital gains and losses; alternative minimum tax; charitable deductions; private foundations; charitable remainder trusts and charitable lead trusts, etc.
- Pension and Profit Sharing Plans, IRAs, Roth Conversions; Retirement Trust to serve as Designated Beneficiary.
- Choice of Business Entity and Formation; Conversion/ Merger of Corporations, Limited Partnerships, Limited Liability Companies, Partnerships, etc.; Liquidations including tax planning.
- Shareholder/Partnership/Operating Agreements/Employment Agreements.
- Covenants Not to Compete.
- Employment-Related Matters, Including Wage and Hour Issues.
- Preparation of Employee Manuals.